THE SUNDANCE LOUVERED ROOF
Sun When You Want It, Shade When You NEED IT!
Sundance is the hottest new LR product in the market owned by a decades old company, that’s developed by louvered roofs experts with over a decade of experience who set out to create the best louvers in the world, and they have! Sundance has the best warranty in the industry, the best louver in the industry, and the best louver performance in the industry! Sundance established a new standard in louvered roofs and we’re proud to represent Sundance in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Martin counties. (Also Miami-Dade Hurricane Engineered)
A couple of true louvered roof experts with 25 years of combined experience put their heads together and called some of the 100+ LR Dealers that they established in the past while running other LR companies. They called them to ask “If you could design the PERFECT louvered roof system…what would you change, or fix?” Then they spent two years designing the ultimate louvered roof that’s about to totally disrupt the louvered roof marketplace!
Sundance Louvered Roofs
A Sundance powder-coated extruded aluminum louvered roof is a trendsetting new upgraded and updated louvered roof system that will disrupt the current louvered roof market across the United States and Canada. We are proud to release the new Motorized Adjustable Sundance Louvered Roof system because of all of the much needed improvements that their design team has implemented into the development of this revolutionary product.
How does it work?
Understanding how Sundance Louvered Roofs works is simple and easy to explain. Take a look:
The heavy duty extruded powder-coated aluminum Louvers fit between extruded aluminum 2x8 beams and are supported by extruded aluminum 6x6 posts.
The Louvers are attached to ball bearing rollers that rotate the Louvers by use of a Remote Controlled Motor.
The Louvers open and close with the push of a button. When the Louvers are closed they route water into the extruded gutters that are attached to the beams and down the inside of the 6x6 support posts. When the Louvers are open they allow through any amount of sunlight or shade that you desire.
Flat Tongue in Groove Style Roofs
12 SUNDANCE Advantages
1. Large volume gutter with 2 levels of LED Light Shelves for ambient and functional lighting.
2. 6”x6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also serve as down spouts.
3. 2”x8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
4. 160° louver opening to allow more sun or shade, or to keep the rain and snow out.
5. Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
6. Gutter screen for clog-free gutters, designed specifically for Sundance Louvered Roofs.
7. Double skin insulated Louvers to reduce heat transfer below the cover.
8. Four structural extruded girders inside the Louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the Louver to give the longest span and stronger snow load capacity!
9. Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove style finished patio ceiling when Louvers are closed.
10. Weather stripping to ensure water tight application and quieter operation when closing Louvers.
11. The only system with ball bearing rotation mechanisms for low friction, allowing 1 motor to operate a larger sq ft of Louvers.
12. IP-65 (waterproof) motor for use in any climate.
Oops we forgot about our 13th (#1) advantage!
If you’re shopping the market and comparing louvered roof systems, here’s our warranty:
Manufacturer’s Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
The motor, electric control and parts are warranted for six years
The opening system, rollers, brackets, gutter, pivot bar and other aluminum components are warranted for twelve years
The louvers are warranted for lifetime from the date of the completed installation against a defect that would affect their intended performance as an effective shading system
The warranty is transferable to the second homeowner for the duration under minor conditions
Louvers Fully Open - 160 Degrees
Sundance Needs Less Motors!
Unlike all other LR systems, Sundance can control two side-by-side sections with one motor due to our unique encased ball bearing pivot system that puts less strain on the motor!
Unless you have a concrete slab to bolt to, footers are required. (AVG $800 each)